Still looking for an Elliot Bay Victorian House

I have been wanting one of these houses for years. Preferably 1/24 scale or alternatively 1/12th. They were made by Victorian Times/ Clell Boyce etc. I will continue my search until I eventually own one.

If you have one available please let me know. Would like an unfinished shell if possible. Its a shame the plans aren't available!

Thanks Angie

• 6 months later...

Hi AngieAngie - If you are still looking, I have a 1/12 model of this dollhouse in storage. My mom owned Dollhouse of Miniatures in Vancouver, WA during the early 1980s, and she knew Clell personally. The one I have has a few rows of shingles glued on (which I did when I got it around age 10), but is otherwise unfinished. If you are interested I can send photos this weekend and we can go from there?

-Nicole

@nicoleinpdxYou might want to send @AngieAngiea private message in case she doesn't see this. Click on her username to go to her profile, and then click the Message button with the envelope next to it to send a message. If she has alerts turned on she'll get an email notification.