Missing Pieces Replacement?

Atlanta

Hello, 

I recently purchased The Garfield dollhouse at a thrift store for only $18. I was super excited but when I got home and opened the box, there was some missing wood pieces. About 4 or 5 sheets of the foundation pieces I believe. It looks as though someone started to build the dollhouse and then stopped. I was wondering if anyone knows if I am able to purchase those missing pieces? I would really love to build this dollhouse! Thank you!

Several years ago Greenleaf stopped replacing parts from kits not purchased directly from them.  If you have the sheets the pieces were punched out from, perhaps you could trace them and cut you missing pieces, or someone with the kit open but unbuilt could trace your missing pieces and you could use the tracings as a pattern to make replacements.

Edited by havanaholly
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, havanaholly said:

Several years ago Greenleaf stopped replacing parts from kits not purchased directly from them.  If you have the sheets the pieces were punched out from, perhaps you could trace them and cut you missing pieces, or someone with the kit open but unbuilt could trace your missing pieces and you could use the tracings as a pattern to make replacements.

Okay, thank you! I do have the sheets still and I will definitely try tracing them and cutting them myself. Thank you again