Webshots vs Gallery

MiniMadWoman

Hmm, well the layout at Webshots is a bit different and you can rearrange your pictures after you post them. There is a limit to how many pictures you can have with the free account; that's why some of us have several webshots accounts, we don't want to pay for unlimited storage. I'm still learning my way around the Gallery, so I'm not as familiar with the pros and cons. It's free, convenient, and the slide show feature is nice. I can't figure out how to rearrange my pictures, so I don't like that. I guess it's just personal preference :lol:

I like webshots better for one main reason--because I am in a different window when I pull up webshots so I can flip back and forth between the person's post regarding their house and insert my comments as I view the pictures. With the gallery, I would have to post it in the gallery ....

There's also http://www.myphotoalbum.com. Like Webshots, there's a free and a paid version, but the paid verson is only .80 cents a month. Both versions give you "unlimited" photo storage. The only hitch is that you have to order at least one print from your photos a year, but they only cost something like .18 cents each. To me, it's worth it and still comes to less than the paid version of Webshots I have. The perks of myphotoalbum.com is that you can select different formats, backgrounds, themes and styles for your albums.

Well, Marie, I went and did it! I'm a registered myphotoalbum.com club member! So, I won't be posting pictures in the Gallery. Instead you can view them at . . .

LPCullen, sure come on over! I'll fix us some ice tea and we can chat awhile! :lol:

I have many more garden pictures to post, but I was up until 2:00 a.m. the other night working on the albums, so it might be a while. I do have to update the Beacon Hill album though because I have new furniture and such. I'm so excited! :)