Joann Swanson's new how to

LisaN

I must admit, DHM has a few how tos and articles like the old days. Joann Swanson's how to on how to make a concession stand food trailer has picked my creative skills---I want to build one! ROAD TRIP!

Today I bought the foamcore, but couldn't find a cheapie truck with 2 inch diam. wheels--so I might take a trip tomorrow to Hobbytown and see if they do not have an axle, etc. I love how she made the slushie machine, and the fry basket! Really ingeniuos! Has anyone seen this article???

This has really got my imagination going with the food--different wheeled trailers selling souvenirs, cotton candy, etc. the possibilities are endless!

I got mine in the mail and I really like the article too!! The how toos are what help gives us ideas and keep us involved with the hobby too! Foam core is NEVER in short supply in my house! I use this stuff for everything!

Keep us posted on how your project comes along!! :)

Dang! I was at the Mini shop yesterday and didn't even look at the magazines - what was I thinking!!?? Oh well, I guess it's just as well as I spent all my money on wallpaper and moulding to fix up my room boxes. Those how-to's sound great though. Next trip up there i'll have to look and see if she has any of that issue left. Got to say I also love foam core - I was hessitant at first but it's a great way to make a room box changable and every now and then they get some in at the Dollar Tree. I just wish they carried it more often!

-David