Close-Up Lily Front Porch

I haven't started the porch yet. but will try an attach a picture that I found of someone else. I hopefully will be starting this within the next week and will take pictures as I go but in the mean time maybe this one will help.

Can't get the picture to load, but Calamari has the link to the picture posted. Hope this help.

Peggi

Edited by Peggi

Calamari, you are right, when I started this house I went looking because I knew I would need help and ideas. :) They are all saved in my favorites, but you must tell me how you were able to just post the link.

Peggi

How to post a link:

1. Copy the URL in your browser's address bar for the album page (or whatever) that you want to link to.

2. Go back to the message you're writing here. One of the options for formatting your message -- the buttons up under Code Buttons -- is http://. Click it.

3. In the box that pops up, paste the URL. Click OK.

4. In the new box, type whatever you'd like as the text of the link. Click OK.

This will insert in the message the code for a link to your desired page, with a name of your choosing. It will look like a mess in the box where you're writing the message but will work fine when you actually post the message.

Sorry if I've over-explained, but it's hard to guess what people have already figured out. And there's always the next reader who was too shy to ask the question...

• 3 weeks later...

A note to musicourts, I have now posted pictures (if you still need them) of the construction of my Lily porch and porch roof. Email me if you have any questions.

Calamari: thank you for explaining how to post links, I appreciate the detail instructions.

Peggi