LED lightning

Fericia

Glue and I never had a good relationship,

... I also heard that one company manufactures LED lights with a backing that can be peeled off before adhering it to the ceiling. (Hopefully the backing is on the battery and not the light itself.) Does anyone know what this company is and if that method is effective? - Also, any other suggestions would be appreciated, as well as some mental or electronic hugs.

Glue and I have a love/hate relationship too. I always wear more than I use. :imstupid:

I use rubber cement for lots of things because it's moveable for awhile but not for lighting or heavy things of course.

As to the sticky back thingys - don't waste your time on those. They fall down in less than an hour (at least mine did) :thumbdown: They hated me. :bop: I had the same problem gluing non-working light fixtures too. :frusty:

Someone mentioned using a product called Zap-a-Gap but I have not been able to find it in a store yet. It's one of the super glue types but supposedly fills in uneven surfaces better and isn't so drippy. I can find to order online but I wanted to see it in person and read the labels, etc. before I bought it. I'm thinking I'll have to just give up and order it anyhow. It's one more glue to add to the arsenal of things that don't work - hahahahaha

Hugs :console: and bunches of hugs :hug:, Selkie (better known as Murphy of the "anything that can go wrong, Will" family).

• Like 1

Well guess what. I re-glued the bathroom light magnet with my glue gun, and this time it stayed. I think the glue was hotter than the last six times I tried using the gun. I stuck the light fixture to the magnet this morning, and so far, so good. Now when my little people have to use the bathroom during the night, they can see where they are going.

• Like 1

• 9 years later...
On 2/3/2014 at 7:55 PM, Fericia said:

I was wondering if any of you has worked with LED lightning, if so, how is it? To me, it seems the ideal method of lighting the house. No wires, just a tiny battery.

Do the batteries last long?

I really like working with led lights, they are so many variations and options