Trying to work on my Westville

Just One More

It's on my kitchen table and the shell is all together and the exterior painted. I've been trying to organize my real house that looks like a toy store. I have to get rid of some of it. I donated three finished houses to the church re-sale along with several large my Twinn dolls. I just have so many dolls and more houses than I can display without looking cluttered. Add to that this past month of the worst winter in 20 years and I'm kind of down. This is my first winter with a dog too. I got him last April. He's only about two years old and I don't think he's ever seen snow, coming to Illinois from a shelter in Florida. The snow was up to his chest and he didn't know what to make of it. He's housebroken but it was hard to get him to go without going out with him in below zero temps. Cats are so much easier. LOL. It's finally above zero again so things will get better. The snow is mostly melted now and there's mud so he has to be all dried off each time before he can leave the kitchen. I just get back to working on the Westville a little and he has to go out again. I'll be so glad when this winter is over. Things are just kind of on hold.

Aw, poor doggie doesn't know what snow is. I can imagine how he must look in a pile of it..lol I know the winter has been brutal up north. Here in Florida its only gotten into the forties and me and my husband are like icicles. We are just not use to it. My few years of childhood in Jersey have long been forgotten.

I know what its like to try and work on something even real life is pulling you in every direction. That's when its best to just take a small break. Get other things done, like the de-cluttering you want to do in the meantime and return to the project later.