Haunted House Giveaway Last Year?

Robin

What do you have to do to enter? A haunted dollhouse? I have never heard of one. A Halloween scene I expect .....Hmmm...... I think I will make some sculpey pumpkins to put on the doormats of my houses. what fun!

All my little families will love it!

I was one of the lucky winners last year and I still consider it to be one of most exciting things ever. I love that little house! It's a delight to build and it has so much potential. Whether it's made into a haunted house or a more conventional house, it's a real charmer. Mine just wouldn't allow itself to be haunted.....it told me right away it wanted to be a cozy little cottage. So now it's home to a retired librarian named Kathleen. I've got pictures of it here. You can also check the building team Haunted House blog for some great ideas for the house. The HH blog is here.

I've got another HH kit in the box and am getting ready to build it as soon as I finish the house I'm working on now. It's one of the kits that I consider to be so fun and easy to build........and it has so much potential to be different each time........that I'll probably build several of them. I'm not sure what the one I'm starting is going to be yet. When I get it out of the box, we'll talk about it and see what it wants to be. ;)

Deb