The Sugarplum

Peachie

Hi, I will be doing the Sugarplum. I know alot of you asked. I already have some ideals floating around in my head. My 2 nieces will be helping. A friend suggested it would be a good hobby for us to do during the winter. I have never built a doll house before. So I will have lots of questions. I will be ordering it this week.

KyLady

You are in for a treat as the Sugarplum is such a sweet house both to build as well as decorate. I am turning mine into a vet's clinic with some alterarions to the basic structure, ie adding a flight of stairs to the second floor, I spilt the bottom floor into two parts as one is for the waiting area and the other is for the vet's exam room.

I know you will have a lot of fun building this for sure!

Please share pics of your progress!!!!

Mini-hugs

You are in for a treat as the Sugarplum is such a sweet house both to build as well as decorate. I am turning mine into a vet's clinic with some alterarions to the basic structure, ie adding a flight of stairs to the second floor, I spilt the bottom floor into two parts as one is for the waiting area and the other is for the vet's exam room.

I know you will have a lot of fun building this for sure!

Please share pics of your progress!!!!

Mini-hugs

Anna, I love you idea for the vet's office! Good luck and share some pictures :lol:

I'm still "knee deep" in the Orchid, but my next project is the Sugarplum. I'm thinking about making it an antique shop, but that could change between now and then. My Orchid is so vibrant and pink and purple, I'm thinking of doing something much earthier with the Sugarplum. I also have some mini odds and ends, so doing an antique shop is a great way to make use of the things that just don't fit in any of my houses.

Good luck on the Sugarplum - it looks like an easy and fun build. Please post photos as you go along. I think it also includes some furniture - do you plan to use the included furniture? With my Haunted House I used almost all the included furniture, and I literally spent only one dollar on furniture, and that was for an unfinished hutch at Michael's. It's so nice to have those little goodies included with the kit!