Storybook Cottage

Lauraj

Hi started the Storybook cottage and have some questions to ask. I am working on the big bay window and it looks like there is 3 pieces of wood directly under the window. I can't for the life of me find the three pieces for it. And when do you put the inside pieces on the window?I am enjoying this blog and the wonderful work you all do. Your are all very talented people and I am very impressed.

Laura, huntilng for pieces is one of the reasons I suggest looking over the schematics sheet as soon as you open the box and read the instructions through the first time, and then again as you look over each sheet of plywood in comparison as you arrange the sheets into some numerical order to make the parts easier to find.

Hello Laura.. I'd love too.. today I went and brought some clamps and number all my bags and put the sheets in the appropriate bags .. otherwise I think I'll get all mixed up.. I have the front porch and front wall up and the main floor.. I sanded them back and just taped it together.. I decided that maybe the better way to go.. so I'll put it altogether and just tape it.. and then take it apart and then I can wall paper/etc .. and then put it back together with the glue..