Creatology Puzzle House for Sale

My mom is selling one of her finished dollhouses that I helped work on. We had a really fun time putting this together. I've only attached one picture but you can click on this link for full details and tons of close up pics.

http://www.ksl.com/i...21267729&cat=67

I have no idea what it would cost to ship this. It is fairly small and light but as we all know still very fragile so I would need to ensure it is packed right so that it doesn't get damaged in shipping but if you are interested let me know and I can take it down to UPS or FedEx to get a quote for you!

Payment would be made to me through paypal. You can contact me through the forum or you are welcome to contact my mom directly as her number is shown in the listing.

Thanks for looking :)

Lisa

post-12260-0-02872400-1343778157_thumb.j

Lisa, there are some posts about packing dollhouses for shipping; the trick is padding and double-boxing; and Greyhound seems to be most economical, but you'll want to check that out, since the info I read was a while ago.