My Primrose is here!

Anette

I let the kids pick out scrapbook paper today for their Primroses. I think they chose well - definitely INTERESTING choices. The packs of paper at Dollar Tree come in 4 coordinated sheets per pack, so they each picked a pack and we'll find a way to make the sheets work together. Should be fun. I need to figure out how to do some outside stairs on the Primrose - I have the stairs from the Orchid that I'm not using, so I need to figure out how to have the stairs come out of the side of the house and then turn so that they come down alongside the house. I guess I also need to make an upstairs door!

Leave it to me to take the simplest kit you can buy and make it into a big challenge!

I need to figure out how to have the stairs come out of the side of the house and then turn so that they come down alongside the house. I guess I also need to make an upstairs door!

Leave it to me to take the simplest kit you can buy and make it into a big challenge!

Why do the stairs need to turn? Could you make a little landing outside the door and attach the stairs to the landing and the side of the house? The Orchid kit has railings for the upstairs that could be used for the landing rails.

Why do the stairs need to turn? Could you make a little landing outside the door and attach the stairs to the landing and the side of the house? The Orchid kit has railings for the upstairs that could be used for the landing rails.

Great suggestion - I was thinking about it all wrong. Now I just need to convince my daughter that she doesn't need stairs TOO. I only have the one extra set and I really don't want to have to make stairs myself! If they weren't so insistent on keeping the houses in their own bedrooms we could connect the two buildings via the stairs. That would actually be kind of neat!