Selling my large Dollhouse

sweetstina

Hello everyone,

This is a sad, sad posting because I have to part with the house I bought off Craigslist about 2 years ago. I bought it and it has been sitting dormant (in an airconditioned storage unit) and I have not been able to work on it. Unfortunately, I need the money more. =(

I am putting it up for sale on Craigslist for $$$ (pictures are in my album labeled "refurb" house) but before I listed it I wanted to give anyone on this forum who lives in the Detroit are (because this is a local pick up only) the chance to purchase it. If you are interested let me know! I want this house to go to a good home.

Thanks!

Christina

Christina ... sorry that you have to sell the house ... but please edit the above post to remove your email address. This forum is open to the public and all sorts of webbots and unsavory characters can pick up your address and use it for spamming and worse.

Anyone here who wants to contact you can send a personal message (PM) that is safe. You will receive an email notice when a PM has been sent to you, so it's just as easy as using direct email. This is a safeguard that the good folks at Greenleaf have provided for us. :thumb: