Big Dollhouse Yard Sale!

I have a HUGE lot of Dollhouse Miniature Supplies that I am looking to get rid of! I bought a partially finished Garfield at a yard sale and with it came lots of extra things. It’s enough supplies to complete several dollhouses but in the end I have decided that if I cannot use it to finish up my Garfield specifically then it must go!

I have a little of everything from Home Décor & Accessories, Furniture kits, Interior and Exterior supplies, Books, and more. I’m also selling a HUGE selection of Balsa and Basswood which I picked up at 75% off from a local craft store that was closing their store. I’ve only posted a few pics here but have thrown everything into a local listing so that you can view detailed pictures, descriptions and pricing without having to PM me. In all there are 29 separate listings that include over 100 items!

I’ve tried to list everything at a rock bottom price, better than what you hopefully could buy locally or online with most everything being at least 50% off retail if not more. I am willing to price match as I do want to move this stuff and am wiling to take Best Offers if it doesn’t go for my asking price.

I bought more than I could ever use of the Balsa and Basswood because I couldn’t pass up the stealer discount of 75% off. My plan is to list it on ebay but wanted to give everyone an opportunity to buy some of it off me without having to bid.

When possible I will ship Priority (since I don’t have to pay for the boxes) and First Class secondary if the price is significantly lower, usually priority is around the same price. I don’t have a shipping scale and in order to avoid daily trips to the post office for quotes and shipping things I will make 2 trips weekly on Wednesdays and Saturdays.

Here is the link to my listings:

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=231&userid=713849

PM me in you are interested in anything and thank you for looking!!

Lisa

post-12260-0-97210400-1330996719_thumb.j

post-12260-0-60037000-1330996741_thumb.j

post-12260-0-72843200-1330996847_thumb.j

post-12260-0-59362700-1330996916_thumb.j

Forgot to mention that payment would be made through PayPal. Shipping cost will be determined by weight and destination so if you give me your zip code along with the items you are interested in I can then go into the Post Office and get a price quote on the shipping.

Thanks everyone!!!

Yah... those porcelain dolls seem like a rare thing as I couldn't seem to find them anywhere else!

Gurrrr....Was just looking through my listing and I just barely noticed that one of them was not showing up!!!! Sorry guys... here is a link to it

http://www.ksl.com/i...19503528&cat=67

post-12260-0-97190200-1331187772_thumb.j

Mini years ago a friend of ours gave me the Victorian Parlor booklet, since then I've found several more in the series, but none of the the ones you have. Makes me wonder just how mini of them there were, and wishing again someone could access all those copyrights, along with the Chilton dh books, and reissue them!

• Like 1