Beacon Hill Lighting

Rita

Hello

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what type of lighting kit I would need for this house?If anyone has a link for one to buy,would you please post it.I have no idea about a lighting kit,there are so many ones for sale.Thanks so much!

Hello!

For a house that size, you would probably need the a large kit, depending on how many lights you intend to have. Here's a link to the Cir-Kit kit at HBS:

http://www.miniatures.com/hbs/global/Index...asp&P=72103

I recently brought my first wiring kit, and I believe the Cir-Kit tape wiring kits are the best way to get started!

Hello!

For a house that size, you would probably need the a large kit, depending on how many lights you intend to have. Here's a link to the Cir-Kit kit at HBS:

http://www.miniatures.com/hbs/global/Index...asp&P=72103

I recently brought my first wiring kit, and I believe the Cir-Kit tape wiring kits are the best way to get started!

Thank you so much for the link!

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Beacon Hill and if you're adding lighting, you may want to think about getting the 40 watt transformer. I have a 20 watt and am currently upgrading to a 40 watt. Again, it depends on how many lights you're adding (each little light counts, not just the fixture itself). I have 28 lights including two lamps and I'm thinking of adding a couple more lamps, so I'll definitely need the 40 watts!

Good luck and let us know how you make out! :blink: