new on New England Miniatures

grazhina

I added Lee's Line half scale pink shabby chic sofa and chair, some peaches & oranges, a guitar with a stand and carrying case, a pretty flowering house plant, and some things that have been out of stock for a while are back, plus a great deal on a couple of Bespaq Sweet Sue armoires that I found laying around.

BTW, Reutter has fixed their yellowing sink glaze problem. The sinks I have back in stock are white.

There's 2 Bespaq items and a JBM art nouveau cabinet in my scratch and dent section - all almost perfect.

Has anyone been looking for a wrought iron look chandelier with candles? I special ordered a batch. They came in the other day and are now on the site. I also have a new ceiling/table lamp. When DH unpacked the box he thought it was a table lamp, but it's actually a ceiling lamp, and you know, I think it looks nice both ways. There's a wall sconce to match. All 3 of these lights are NONWORKING. Also, our miniature keyboard now comes in an attractive velvet lined gift box.

I also wanted to mention that Reutter has gone back to its old white glaze, no more yellowing. Our stock of Reutter sinks have the new "old" glaze. Furthermore, this year, the Reutter oven door panels on their Classic Rose and Blue Onion ovens are plain, undecorated white.