Miniature flea market in Benicia CA, May 14

I just saw this ad on Craigslist: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/gms/2351590394.html

I'm wondering if this has happened before, and if so how this sale will compare to the Elegant Dollhouse parking lot sale this Sunday in Sacramento. Has anyone been to both?

I don't necessarily need to go to both, but Sacramento is about 90 minutes from me and Benicia is only 45 minutes...

I didn't know there was one in Benecia so no I have never been. I have been to the Elegant dollhouse one and it was fun with lots of things there. I am going to that one but may have to think about Benecia also. Sacramento is 45 miles north of me and Benecia is about 2 hours or so from me. Will think about this one - meaning I will go :ohyeah:

• 3 weeks later...

I went to this today. Fairly small show but lots of bargains! I got several House of Miniatures kits and a few half scale furniture kits. Donna, if you went, I'm curious how it compared size-wise to the Sacramento parking lot sale?

LOL I just logged in to see if you went and was going to ask how it was!! I so wanted to go but was unable to so I cant give you a comparison. Maybe next year you can go to the Sac one and I will go to Benecia one and compare.....