Willow

blue_moon992

So I cracked open my new Willow finally. Wow, this house is H-U-G-E. It's my 1st full size, and after working on the fairfield it was quite a jump! I like the large size, it will be much easier to decorate and find things for, that's for sure! The foundation was a pain, but several strips of glue and many heavy books later I think it finally stuck! Geesh!

I was playing around with the furniature I've got from the house I have from when I was a kid, and that house is a 1 inch......wonder what metric system they used because the furniature fits well in the old house, so I put it in the Willow and it looks tiny lol. Oh well, guess I'll just have to buy new stuff, oh-darn-my-luck :lol:

I've got the first few shots of the Willow up in the gallery....nothing to spectacular, but the shell is up at least!

Where am I going to keep this monster <_<

post-700-1155417164_thumb.jpg

It looks good so far, have you made any color choices yet? Don't worry about the size you'll find somewhere for it to call home <_< .

I was playing around with the furniature I've got from the house I have from when I was a kid, and that house is a 1 inch......wonder what metric system they used because the furniature fits well in the old house, so I put it in the Willow and it looks tiny lol. Oh well, guess I'll just have to buy new stuff, oh-darn-my-luck :lol:

Oh well that happens, but now you can furnish it however you want :p .

I wanted to let you know the people you have are littles and they are half scale, so is the furniture you have. That is why it is so tiny in the house. Whatis that opening next to the couch?

Have fun buying new furnature! ( it's a great reason to spend time on ebay <_< )

"Whatis that opening next to the couch? "

the opening in the bottom is where the fire place is going to be and the couch at the top is where the stairs will be.

I'm digging the 1" now, it is much easier than the Fairfield so far....I can't wait to decorate it. Think I'll be taking a browsing trip to AC moore tomorrow to see what they got and get some ideas.

Think the kitchen is going to end up like my Fairfield, I just loved the floors in it. Thinking a retro look will be in order.

Now if I can just figure out the rest of the house, life will be swell lol

The person that I had sitting in the kitchen is my 1st doll that I ever had...she was the mom of the bunch....think I had a guy doll with red hair but ended up loosing him so the GI Joe men took over as the man of the house....oh well!! hehe. The other doll was just a toy that I had had and she seemed to fit. I liked to think I was running an orphanage <_<