Looking for Mini Spring Fling Houses 2010

madhatter

I started work on my little Spring Fling of 2010 last night. Im making the Little House on the Prarie Feed and Seed. My issue is that it would be much easier to make this if I had more kits!!!

So If anyone who got one after entering is not going to use theres I would be interested in it.

I dont have alot of cash right now as all my sales are going to pay for food and gas etc. But I would be able to make something for a trade.

If you check out my blog you can see some of the items i make.

Please send me a message if your interested, I have been wanting to make this for some time!!!! It wont be an exact match but close enough in this scale. lol

Here is a pic of what i have so far, and one of the feed and seed.

Thanks so much, jenn

So i bashed some more being that Linda offered me her kit. Think it's coming together, I now have to wait for the other kit to arrive so i can use those pieces!!!

My hubbie came into the room and not knowing what i was making said that it looks like a little house on the prarie store.!!! That's what im making, cool!!!

So now i need to use the othe kit to fill in the section of the warehouse thats missing and the other side of the main building. Then the extra porch and the back of the main doors will also become a porch base. I really like this scale though im not going to finish the inside, just the exterior. I really wish these houses in kit form were still around.