San Fran 557

eandjdesigns

I just saw a san fran on sale on ebay, perhaps the seller could help you w/instructions. I hope it is the model # you are wanting although I think all model# houses are the same. I have built a dollhouse before w/out instructions, just went by the box. Just think of it as a big puzzle. It was kinda fun.

• 2 months later...

I have an instruction booklet for the SF555. The kit was a gift from my children about 9 years ago, so I don't know if it will be the same as what you have.

Six rooms with an attic and a turret (tower)

Finished size is 43"Hx24"wx20"D

You're welcome to the booklet if you think it might work for you.

Gayle

• 1 month later...

I bought the San Fran 557 last month in an unopened box. Let me know Katy, if you need the instructions. I'll be happy to open the box (I promised my husband I wouldn't until I finished my other two but am almost done with the second) and scan them for you. If you still need them, PM me your e-mail address.

I would love to see your progress on it. I can't wait to start on mine, but I keep finding little things to do to my other two. Really I just need to glue the shingles on and fix some lights in the second one if I stop thinking of the small things.

Carrie