DBJ Miniatures

AmyD

I got my mini tv today. I'm so excited, I really didn't think I was going to get it until the end of the week. It was only shipped out on the 12th. Now I have to get a dvd player. I'm going to Walmart for my weekly grocery trip and I'm going to check out the prices. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they have one thats resonable price. I can't wait to hook this up and try it out.

I'll let you know how the picture is. We do have a full size dvd player that isn't currently hooked up to anything at the moment, so tomorrow I want to at least hook it up to the mini tv and see how it works. I want to get a much smaller player for the tv so it will be easier to hide. I just can't believe I got it soooo soon. My husband and I were actually leaving the house (I had my coat on) when he brought me the mail today and we got home so late that I'm going to wait until tomorrow night to try it out. Just can't wait.

OMG the tv works great. The picture is clear, the volumn works the best that something that small is going to work. You can hear everything. I'm so thrilled. I did see a small dvd player is walmart for under $30.00, it looks to be about a foot long and a couple of inches thick, so I think I"ll buy that one, the cost of portable dvd players is just a little more than I want to pay right now. This is so cool.