DC Cambridge Arrived Today!!!

minifan

So the D/C Cambridge arrived today!!! :p It is mostly complete, there is some of the siding pieces that are broken beyond repair so I'm trying to figure out how to replace them...if anyone has any ideas please let me know!!! :clap:

ABSOLUTELY NONE of the posts were included!!! Not one!!! (the corner posts that connect everything)...but TGIF for Manchester Dollhouse and Wood Works!!! They sell all the compatible D/C parts...so I will need to place an order with him(AustinNoggles on Ebay!!!) I've worked with them before, LOVE them...he has told me soo much about trims and how to cut and what to use...just love him!!! :p

Other than that I'm good to go, so once the Bungalow is finished, it's on to the Cambridge, or the Bostonian, I'm not sure yet!!! :scooter: It's going to depend on whether our cellar has heat or not, as there is more space to work downstairs and the Bostonian is a BIG house!!! :drive: