Holly Ann for sale or trade

Just One More

Hi,

I doubt anyone into minis lives anywhere near Decatur, the miniature wasteland of Illinois. Anyway, I got the Holly Ann on the HBS 70% off sale on House that Jack Built. It's all put together with the roof addition I put on, and openings for bedroom doors cut. The shell is painted and interior primed. The shingles are on. The windows are painted on the exterior side only. I must have been crazy to order a 44 pound house. I can't even move it around for decorating access and it is too heavy for my display table.

If anyone lives near Decatur, right between Springfield and Champagne Urbana, Illinois I would either sell this house for what I paid on the sale or trade it for a medium sized Greenleaf house, i.e Westville etc or if at all possible the Rutherford kit. This is a far out wish I know but I know I won't finish the Holly Ann. It's just too heavy for me. It would cost too much to ship so would have to be pick up only. I'll be sticking to Greenleaf in future or other similar type houses no longer available except as lucky finds. if you are anywhere close, now is the time before winter hits to check it out if you missed out on Ernies sale. B)