Annual Tucson Miniature Show and Sale

The Annual Tucson Miniatures Show and Sale is this weekend October 16-17. All proceeds are going to the Comstock Children's Foundation. I was wondering if anyone here was going to be there. I'm thinking I might be able to make it Sunday. It's only a two hour drive for me. TMS website click the link to go to their webpage if you are interested. I hadn't seen anyone posting this here so thought I should so no one misses it.

It's the only show I've ever been too... I thought there were a lot of booths and the show room was really nice, loved seeing what people had done. If you don't want to make the trip only for that we also have the Mini Time Machine Museummuseum which I've also been too and it is absolutely amazing. I browsed for hours. That alone is worth the trip I think, but I know that 9 hours is a long ways away...check out the websites for both and then that could help your decision.

• 1 month later...