What was I thinking???

SuzyQ

Well folks I am sittting hear with a sick feeling in my stomach.

For some crazy reason we thought it was a good idea to send our daughter on a mission trip to New York.

The Bronx of all places!!! :):D They will be doing VBS. and helping at soup kitchens and missions.

I just came home after dropping her off at the Church. I know she will probably have a blast and it will be a wonderful experience for her. They are actually staying in Time Square which will be fun.

I am just going to miss her sooooo much :lol: It is going to be a long 7 days I'm afraid.

SuzyQ

Suzq!! Been There Done That! :)

You know she is with responsible people, right?

You know when she is coming home, right?

She will definitely have a blast! She will get to see soooo much in time square! It is like a Disneyland NYC circus!

Yes, she is in the Bronx and it does have it`s reputation but now adays you have to worry about kids in your own home town.

Do what I did? Kick back and enjoy your mini freedom. I did fret at first but then I got used to it.

She will have sooooooo much to tell when she gets home!

She will be helping others and hey she might get to see the naked cowboy singing in Times Square!

Thanks Heidii,

Naked Cowboy?? That could scar her for life :):D

I know you were brave and let both of yours out of your sight for a while. Everyone was shocked that I didn't go with her. I know it is time to cut those apron strings. But boy does it tug at the heart strings :lol: .

SuzyQ

Thanks Heidii,

Naked Cowboy?? That could scar her for life :):D

I know you were brave and let both of yours out of your sight for a while. Everyone was shocked that I didn't go with her. I know it is time to cut those apron strings. But boy does it tug at the heart strings :lol: .

SuzyQ

The Naked Cowboy is a hoot!

We saw him in NYC in March and boy was it cold outside! Took his picture!