Search not bringing up all possibilities?

In the member's gallery I searched for Vineyard Cottage from the Name Game list, but Wolfie's doll house (photo 'U.') didn't show up, how come?? I searched some other one's also, to no avail. Is there something wrong with my searching skills?? :chat:

I clicked: GALLERY (at the top of the page) then Advanced Search

Search for: vineyard cottage

in: Both

Search in category: Member's Gallery

[x] Search sub-categories in selected categories

[x] Search albums in selected categories

Files submitted by: ______________

[_] Match name exactly

Files submitted after: ___________

and before: _____________

Match all criteria

and sort results by: submission date

in: DESC (Z-A) order

with: 25 results per page

If a user does not put the kit's name in their caption, it won't show up in a search. When I searched for Gina's last night, I just put in her name, but not the house name. She didn't name any of her pictures with Vineyard in the title. When you do that, all her pictures come up. Then when you click on one, you can then click her name to see all her albums. The only box I checked was Search albums in selected categories.

Hope this makes sense!

No problem Mike! I try to remember to put the house name in at least some of my pictures, so that they will come up in a search. I may not do it in all, but figure that at least those that I do will bring up my albums.

This is one of the reasons I was having problems finding them all last night, not all will come up in a search, and if I don't remember who did it, I can't find it. Luckily, for Gina's Vineyard, I recognized it was hers.

This has been something we have been trying to get members to do for a while now. You know how creative the bunch of us are though so, people create their own name for the houses and forget to add the original kit names :chat:

Tracy, the title of Gina's album is: VINEYARD COTTAGE BY WOLFIE? Shouldn't the search find that??

Hi Wolfie :chat: not meaning to use you as an example...