I think I spent more at the GL store, than on my kit!!!

minifan

So (if you've seen either my posts or my blog) you might know that I had constructed the Fairfield, and then had to de-construct because of a wallpaper and water mis-hap...as a result I had to re-order sheets to get a couple of parts that had to be replaced.

Yeah, well AGAIN!!!

I realized that I threw away not only my plastic windows, but also the kitchen wall and another wall in the living room...so I had to call up GL and re-order more sheets, and I realized that between all the "missing" parts and thrown away parts and shipping, I've probably spent more than I have on my kit in the first place!!!

Yes, I know full well that I could re-make the parts, (except for the plastic windows) however, after struggling with that for about 3hrs today, apparently I can mitre with the best of them, but cannot build a wall out of either foam core board or balsa wood, I broke down and called GL...(I'm wwwaaayyy too much of a perfectionist!!!).

Must be the right piece, must be the right look, must be the right cut, must be the right color must be ..................

This is the phrase I used when my husband asked me why I was ordering more sheets instead of making them myself!!! :)