Ordered books! Angie Scarr, Sue Heaser and

JaimieMarvon

I bit the bullet and probably got a little over excited! I bought some books from Amazon and one of its Marketplace sellers. First I have to say: DON"T BUY FROM CAIMEN.COM, either on Amazon, or straight from thier site. They don't offer a CS # if you have problems and the emails are answered by some sort of program!! It is completely horrible and put a very BAD taste in my mouth for Amazon Marketplace Sellers. I did some research AFTER I had problems and found that lots of people have had the same problem with them!

Ok, now that I've gotten that out of the way... here are the books I ordered.

Bought on Amazon.com

Making Doll's House Miniatures with Polymer Clay

Food Displays: Step-By-Step Instructions for over 40 Projects

both by Sue Heaser

Making Miniature Food and Market Stalls

by Angie Scarr

Got from Library

Making Miniature Dolls with Polymer Clay: How to Create and Dress Period Dolls in 1/12 Scale

by Sue Heaser

Now that I've gotten it from the library I can renew it 5 times before it has to go back, unless someone else has reserved it. :unsure:

Still want/need

Making Doll's House Miniatures with Polymer Clay

by Sue Heaser

I have alot of work to do on the inside of the Garfield, floor boards, mouldings and window trim all before I can work on the clay. Although I may take some clay with me on my trip to NY (family reunion) along with the book from the library. I can try my "hand" at doll face making! To give me something to do when all the old folgies go to bed and I'm not tired yet... since I won't have my computer with me! LOL

Leaving Fri morning and won't be back until Tuesday. Have a great Memorial Weekend! Americans only I guess... *looking sheepish* I know Canadians just had Victoria Day, only becasue I had some business with a nice woman in Canada (and its on my calendar!) Don't know if other countries have holidays coming up. :lol:

Hi Jaimie

Boy looks like you are going to be busy! Like you said we have to get together after the summer and start making little accessories for our houses. I just looked at your updated pics of your house. I LOVE IT! I notice some people have moved in already. I guess they don't mind living in a construction zone. My house is also coming along. I want to have you over soon to see it. Just want to get a little further along first. I will be in touch. Have a great weekend with your family. I am looking forward to just "playing" around the house....big and small. We have a pool so we will be opening that this weekend. Maybe your son can go swimming when you come down while we play!