Editing an Album

Well, this is my first question in the forum! I just became a Silver Member :yes: and started my first Album. I got the pictures in okay, but I would like to change a couple of the titles. One got chopped off. I click on Edit Album and I can't see anyplace to scroll through from picture to picture and change anything.

What am I missing?

• 3 months later...

I have a similar question :)

I am trying to go back into my album and and ask it to notify me when someone posts a comment in my album.

I can see the box I should have checked when I first uploaded the pictures, but when I go back to edit, I can't find that box.

Does anyone know how to do that? Is it possible? :)

I went into mine to check Janet...i cant see that you are able to change it....but there again i'm struggling with the blog settings too :)

Perhaps wait and someone with more experiance will be able to tell us both :)

Okay Ladies and Gents -- I've been struggling with this for awhile because one of my picture titles was too long and dropped off. I just wanted to get back in and fix it. This is what I figured out:

• Go to MY ALBUMS at the top of your screen

• Click on the first picture in the album of your choice

• To the right of the picture are two boxes, the Caption and the Description

• Click on the OPTIONS button under the Caption box

[*]Click on EDIT IMAGE in the drop-down menu

[*]After you’ve made your changes, be sure you click on the EDIT IMAGE button at the bottom of the screen – strange wording but it really means “click here to save all your hard work!”

As for changing the "respond" settings -- another way to access the albums is to go to MY CONTROLS, and in the left sidebar click on EDIT ALBUMS.

Haven't followed that through yet -- we're leaving on a trip and I'm supposed to be finishing up last-minute details and loading the car. Oh, dear, it's so much more fun being on the GL forum!

Hope this helps --

Thanks all.

I think that I may have answered my own question (Please, somebody tell me if I'm right) If I subscribe to my own albums, I think it will notify me if I have a message.

:welcome:

And, Starfire, Maybe this is the answer to your question: When in the Gallery, If I click on the title of the album I always seem to get the Slideshow button.

Maybe it will work for you, too.