Back from trip to Art School Interview

heidiiiii

We came, we saw, we froze our tails off! :angry:

It is a very good program (in it`s 30th year) and it shows high school kids what it is like to be in college. It is very art intensive. They have famous people come and give lectures and teach the students. They have a full range of subject (visual art, music, acting, film making, dance, instrumental) We will find out by April 15th (tax day!!!!) if she has been accepted.

It was a good day but OMG it so much colder up North of the state then down by the shore. We were NOT prepared!

Chelsea liked what she saw. She is a teen so she is not very verbal about stuff.

Thanks for all the support and I will keep you all updated!

We came, we saw, we froze our tails off! :angry:

It is a very good program (in it`s 30th year) and it shows high school kids what it is like to be in college. It is very art intensive. They have famous people come and give lectures and teach the students. They have a full range of subject (visual art, music, acting, film making, dance, instrumental) We will find out by April 15th (tax day!!!!) if she has been accepted.

It was a good day but OMG it so much colder up North of the state then down by the shore. We were NOT prepared!

Chelsea liked what she saw. She is a teen so she is not very verbal about stuff.

Thanks for all the support and I will keep you all updated!

Glad your back Heidi. Missed your posts on the losing pounds topic. I felt all alone this weekend. ;)

SuzyQ

Glad your back Heidi. Missed your posts on the losing pounds topic. I felt all alone this weekend. :angry:

SuzyQ

Sorry, SuzyQ. I've not been doing very well with my diet this past week. I should still be supporting you and the others (the good ones). Please forgive me. My guilt, has kept me away from checking in on the losing weight thread. I'll get over myself, and start checking in each day!

Susanne