This is just too much fun

glen

This miniature stuff is too cool.

Here’s the one I made mum, and here’s the one I made baby.

Babies words? “Thanks, too cute” :blink: (where do they get this from, she’s not even two! :blink: )

Yes I'm making an outdoor area for it later. It just gives her something to play with so she'll leave the chandelier alone.

Cheers Glen

Glen you are not only great at make dollhouses but real life little dolls too! Your daughter is adorable. (If you're wondering where she gets this stuff at two wait until she is 13 going on 30 LOL)

Peggi

Glen, your swings are only outdone by your little girl! (never work with pets or children.......they'll steal the scene every time) :blink: Wonderful job on all three!

Deb

Thanks all. Replicating bits we have around the house is one of the things I'm looking forward to. Already looking at making a completely remote control scale surf truck with remote operated garage to go in the separate matching garden base. But that’s another story and a little way off yet.

Still have to make our bed suet, china cabinet and some other cabinets.

And my babies my doll. She’s just such a pleasure. And so careful with the dollhouse. Although she has taken to hiding her favorite things behind the dollhouse stairs and the odd piece of furniture from the dollhouse house has been hidden in her little secret places around the house. i.e the copy of our real coffee table is often found in the real tables draw. :blink:

Cheers

Glen