Question about Cambridge siding?

I just started gluing the panels of siding together for the Cambridge. Now that some of them are dry I've noticed uneven joins on some of the panels and also some small gaps between some of the panels on the backside. Since the backside of these siding panels become the interior walls of the house I'm wondering if I should fill the gaps and smooth out the uneven joins with spackle? I plan on papering all the interior walls, not painting them. Will these uneven joins and gaps show through the wallpaper and make the walls look bad when they are finished or is spackling them not necessary?

I learned with the SF555 to really glue those wall sections tightly together and tape & weight them until dry, and I still had slight spaces. This was before I had discoverred the sonders & versatility of spakling compound, and wood putty just didn't do it. The "lines" don't show under the wallpaper I have, but when I redecorate or otherwise refurbish mine Iwill probably go that route and smooth those walls with spackling compound.