Bayberry roof problem

chellebelle

I hope someone could help me with a problem My husband and I are having with our Bayberry roof. Everything is level as far as the walls, floors and the roof when it is off. But when we try to put it on the house, it seems to be unlevel, higher at the back. I'm not sure if it is from the upstairs room divider, or the attic floor, as they are level and plumb. Any suggestions? Thank you, Michelle

I am not much further along with my Bayberry than getting the parts out of the box and gluing the foundation. I just read the instructions for the roof........YIKES! I am going to have to read them numerous times to get that nonsense straight. Interesting enough it said the roof could sag at the back and you are having the opposite problem. One thing I often do is just lay every thing down and walk away. When you come back later you may spot the problem immediately. Good luck.

Jrrry

It has been a long time since I glued the roof onto my Bayberry, so I'm guessing here. Can you hide it with the shingles at all? Otherwise I think I would need to see a picture of the problem to give better advice. Good luck!!