Garfield directions

KatCal

I just bought the Garfield from my local Goodwill for $45. I have the parts sheets and instructions F-Z, but the first page is missing. I Have asked Greenleaf by e-mail, but , just in case, can anyone help. Kathy in Grand Junction, CO

• 4 weeks later...

I thank all of you who offered instructions for me...Lisa Roberts, at Greenleaf, so very kindly sent me the instructions needed. My "good deal" of $45 proved to be less of a deal...the person who donated it to Goodwill didn't put in all the plywood sheets and I had to replace them for another $80+...still, it's a deal at about $130 -1/2 the cost-and I'm happily working on the floor, almost ready for the staircases.

I'm glad you got all the parts! The Garfield is a lovely house, and we'll all want to see pictures of yours, of course! :p Mine is in my gallery, as are others, if you want to see other pics along the way!

Congrats with your deal and after all it's a gorgeous house. I just bought a Garfield which had to be restored. Love to see photo's of your progress too.