Jump to content

Door, frame wnd/dr for stick house


parts to door &amp; frame<br><br>using picture frame molding NE922 around panels...guess what that molding is called?<br>bolection: A molding that projects from the surface of a panel<br><br>might add a raised centered panel<br><br>jamb is laminated stripwood


© MikeP2011

From the album:

Hollow wall & prefab (doll) House

· 39 images
  • 39 images
  • 8 image comments

Recommended Comments

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...