Jump to content

Updated interior

Firstly I removed the wallpapers I didn't like and did a coat of matt mod podge on the ones I did including the exterior brickwork paper. This helped adhere then back to the chipboard underneath and gave then some added protection. I then removed the stairs and moved a wall upstairs to add a bathroom. I added new wallpaper, lino and carpets as well as started adding grass to the base. 

From the album:

1950s Dolls House

· 3 images
  • 3 images
  • 0 image comments

Photo Information

  • Taken with samsung SM-A520F
  • Focal Length 3.6 mm
  • Exposure Time 1/170
  • f Aperture f/1.9
  • ISO Speed 40

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...