Jump to content
Sugarplum Dollhouse Landscaping
 


I had to bring my dollhouse outdoors for better photos. I just returned from Hobby Lobby. They have been asking me to consider teaching classes there. I finally brought my Sugarplum Dollhouse and some of my felted creations. They were all blown away. I'm so happy they liked the results. 

So now I'm in my craft room designing a flyer. I just created a Facebook Fanpage.

I'll be teaching classes on "How To" with basically everything I have made and will make in the future for my Beachside Bungalow (which they sell and are happy I will be promoting that house).

So i have to start making classes format and 'needed" supply lists. Lots to do. 

Starting in September I will teach a weekly class on creating a full Nativity Scene out of felt. 

I'm really looking forward to meeting and teaching like minded people. Its kind of rough moving to a new state where you don't know anyone. This will give me the opportunity to meet some miniaturists. 

So happy right now. Im on cloud nine.

  • Like 2

From the album:

DIY Miniatures

  • 68 images
  • 0 comments
  • 106 image comments

Photo Information for Sugarplum Dollhouse Landscaping

Taken with NIKON CORPORATION NIKON D7000

  • 44 mm
  • 10/20000
  • f f/5.3
  • ISO 1600
View all photo EXIF information

Recommended Comments

ive got to ask, what did you use for the stone and brick? I've got a Buttercup that my daughter and I have decided will be a witches cottage....needless to say, she needs stone on the outside :)

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, lolli28147 said:

ive got to ask, what did you use for the stone and brick? I've got a Buttercup that my daughter and I have decided will be a witches cottage....needless to say, she needs stone on the outside :)

@lolli28147 I used Das Paperclay for the upper stone work and foam board on the bottom half of the house. I made impressions in the foam board and used acrylic paint for both top and bottom. Finished off with Matt Mod Podge

  • Like 1
Link to comment

@lolli28147 I purchased new acrylic sheets, did the lead panes (on the advice of many here-thank you all) with painted clear nail polish on both side. And lastly, I built new frames for he Windows. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...