Miniature shops/stores in Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg, Tn area?

stefanib123

My husband is taking me on a mini vacation Memorial Day weekend to Pigeon Forge, Tn. to see the Titanic museum/exhibit. I have always been really into Titanic stuff, even before the movie. He also has some other things planned.

So, of course I am looking for mini shops, LOL! I've NEVER been to any place like this, ever. I've been to Hobby Lobby and Michaels, but only a few times since I started doing minis. Needless to say, I'm very excited, LOL.

Doing a google search

( http://www.smokymtnmall.com/shopping/dollshops.shtml)

gave me a store called "Outstanding Expectations", and that link says they sell dollhouse but I'm not finding any on their website. The link also names a "Peggy's Dolls" and a few others. Is anyone familiar with any of these?

Or do you know of any other places I should visit?

If you pass through Chattanooga, I know of the one here, but other than that, I do not know! I haven't been to gburg since I started my hobby a year ago. After a lifetime of going to pigeon forge, you just don't get excited about going. PM me if you want the name :D

No, I'm coming in from the north, from Ky. nowhere near Chattanooga. I'll be coming from Kingsport taking 81 west.

I guess I will find out when I get there. I know there's a Hobby Lobby in Morristown , on the way there, so I'm definitely going to stop there. There's several awesome flea markets there, too, that I can't wait to go to!

Holly! OH NO! The internet will be your BEST FRIEND. The hard part is WAITING! My husband forbids me from using anything other than standard shipping too. :giggle:

Steph - Let us know what you find! Next time I'm drug up to gatlinburg I'll know where to go! :banana: