Newbie here!

WhirlingDervish

Hello everyone! My name is Jennifer and I live in Northeast Mississippi. I am 52, married, and we have a 19 year old son. Last year I was asked by a dear friend to freshen up a 50 year old dollhouse so she could give it to her granddaughter. It had belonged to their oldest child who passed away three years ago. Little did I know the obsession this would create for me. What originally started out as ‘just a fresh coat of paint’ turned into a furnished and fully restored dollhouse.

I just started a house from the mid-late 80s, a Dura Craft Southern Mansion. My mind is constantly running with ideas for it! 

I can’t wait to dig in and learn from everyone!

Welcome! I'm sorry to hear about your friend's loss, but I'm glad you cared so much for the dollhouse, and now the whole hobby! Good luck with settling on one idea, I keep staring at my kits and hoping one idea will rise above...so far I'm still spinning in circles (much like your username!) but it'll happen!