Early Summer Reduction starting now. Mostly 1:12 scale furniture and miscellaneous.

Hi. After a few weeks break due to 2 of my kids College Graduations, one at USC in LA and the other at Columbia University in NY (yes, I had to travel coast to coast in 2 days to be able to attend to both graduation ceremonies!), I am finally back to start wrapping up my epic miniatures reduction. Overwhelming is small to define the job that defines to downsize a dollhouse collection. The more items that I sell the more that I find. If anyone is going through this (Matt I think that you know what I am talking about), you know how heavy this is!. I started in January and I am still going. 

This time it's the turn of the 1:12 scale furniture and miscellaneous items. After I finish this part, it will be the turn of the rest of the 1:12 scale accessories, rugs, carpets, bedding, curtains, wall papers, components, lights and building materials that I still have. I decided, so far,  to keep the smaller scales minis.

I started posting yesterday my 1930's collection on Ebay (Strombecker, Shoenhut's and Wanner Grand Rapids furniture), and Nursery items including a rare Leilani Warling wicker set.   https://www.ebay.com/mys/active/rf/container_sort=TIME_LEFT_ENDING_SOONEST&container_filter=ALL&container_limit=25

You can use this link to find the rest of the items that I will be posting. At almost 100 posting, I can't post everything here and there. If you see something that you want send me a PM and we will work it out. Many rare and hard to find items will be available.