Questions about schematic drawings sheets 16 & 18for the Garfield

Vickid

I'm punching out the pieces and identifying them for when I come to them in the directions.  

I'll start with sheet 16 - The Gable Trim.  I see two for the front Gable, with two arrows going to each piece,  then bedroom Gable sort of going to two pieces, and then the Kitchen Gable  with both arrows going to the same piece.  Is the printed lable under the two pieces? And the rest that are not named just anywhere they fit?

Sheet 18 - It looks like they are corner posts but two are marked corner posts.  One it thicker than the other.  Will this become apparant when the time comes to use them?  I have it marked but was just wondering. 

Also on sheet 18 on the closet Partition on either side of the french doors, there are to pieces with no identifying uses.  Are those scraps.  I think they are the perfect size to make tables for a Grange Meeting House I'm furnshing.  And would hate to use them and then find out they are doors.  

Happy NY