Assembly Time?

blue_moon992

Has anyone done this kit? I Just picked one up at HL last night........I thought about trying to get it finished in time for Christmas.....but I've got the Orchid that I have started and have to assemble my Lafayette too........Think I might be pushing my luck lol :clap:

Hi,

I helped my little sister with hers. I stained the floors before assembly. After the stain dried it took us about three hours to put it together. It should only take a weekend to put together and paint. It may take a little longer to do the inside trim and wallpaper. It's alot easier than the orchid to assemble.

Good Luck! :)

I was torn between the 2. The princess anne was my 1st choice while back to keep for my own, but then I found my 1st love, the SanFran....so i got that instead...........then, when I was drooling over the DH like I do everytime I go to HL, I was torn between the princess ann and the vermont jr......HL had princess anne for $99!!! But alas, I was buying this house with the intention to sell it, so, my reasoning came in and said that if I did get the Princess Anne I wouldn't be able to sell it, so, I'll wait for another day! lol

Hi,

I helped my little sister with hers. I stained the floors before assembly. After the stain dried it took us about three hours to put it together. It should only take a weekend to put together and paint. It may take a little longer to do the inside trim and wallpaper. It's alot easier than the orchid to assemble.

Good Luck! :o

You have given me hope!! Thanks for the tips!! :loveletter: