Tennyson house

chem

I have recently purchased my first doll house used and it is a Presidents Choice brand.  After a little bit of researching it appears to be a rebrand of the Tennyson house.

I did receive instructions with it BUT they are in French (Canada is bilingual but I am not!)   If anyone is interested in the French version I could scan them and send them on.

Does anyone have a copy of the ENGLISH instructions for this model? If so, I would greatly appreciate having them emailed on to me.

You can contact Greenleaf Customer Service to inquire about Tennyson instructions:

GREENLEAF DOLLHOUSES
  436 LAKE ROAD
  SCHENEVUS, NY 12155
  UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 
  Phone: (800) 253-7150
  Fax: (607) 638-9076
  email: customerservice@greenleafdollhouses.com

And I found a thread here about missing Tennyson instructions and one of our members (ShakyShaky) has emailed them to someone before and may do the same for you. Below is a link to that conversation. 

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/?app=forums&module=forums&controller=topic&id=2427

Also, one of our members has a blog and she shares how she built the Tennyson.  The link to her Tennyson building blog is below.

http://moreminis.blogspot.com/2010/02/tennyson-dollhouse-day-1.html#.WIAXSutOKK0

Thank you for the link to the blog.

Unfortunately it doesn't appear that anyone has a copy readily available in English.  I will however leave the French copy I have here for people to use if they can

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg