Unknown dollhouse, possibly Dura-Craft

LadyGunn

Hey all. I had forgotten that I had started a kit about 10 years ago, and then the shell had fallen apart when I moved. I found three pieces a month or two ago, and almost threw them out since I didn't know what happened to the rest of it. Thankfully I'm a procrastinator, so those parts were still on my desk when my husband found yet another box of miniature stuff. The rest of the shell was in it! (The poor thing is in desperate need of Kilz.) I don't see any interior walls, but those should be simple enough to make. I just need to figure out which dollhouse it is. I have no box, no picture, and no instructions. It has channels (some broken) that the sides slide into and that finish the back edges. The pictures are in this gallery.

It's a very simple layout, with no windows on the sides of the main floor. There are three single windows - top of front gable and both ends of the second level. Both main floor windows are double. It's a one-and-a-half story with no dormers. Please let me know if you know what dollhouse this is. I'm not even sure if it's Dura-Craft or not, but I'm just guessing it is because of the channels.