Beacon Hill Roof Trim Schematics

marbleeyesjg

I am starting the roof trim. The schematics changed and the roof panels were moved to another sheet. Now that I am working on the trim, the schematics for sheets 13 and 14 do not match the actual sheets (not even close). Am I missing a sheet that tells me what is what? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. It is hard to tell the door trim from the roof trim.

Thanks. I have a sheet that shows the roof panel schematics (28 a-d), but I didn't get anything that showed the new configuration of sheets 13 & 14. There isn't much different in the sizes (width). If there was, the process of elimination would be much easier. I was hoping someone out there may have the cheat sheet. :o)

You know, I seem to remember having the stack of trims and just puzzling them together to fit around the rooflines. Then again, I had bought additional doors and if I goofed it wasn't as crucial. Sorry I couldn't be more help here. Keep checking in, someone mid build might be able to help clear it up for you. Good luck !!