Email from miniatures.com???

Guest Valerie

Guest Valerie

Did anyone else receive an email from HBS/miniatures.com last evening? I accidentally deleted mine before I had a chance to open it. Was wondering if it was about a sale? Would appreciate any info. Thanks.

This was the message:

HBS House Party

Have you joined the party? Miniaturists all over are having a blast and raking in the minis with the HBS House Party. Find out how to host yours, today!

Along with the great disounts you'll be getting, first-time Party hosts receive The Coventry Cottage* kit (above) by Greenleaf FREE ... a $60 retail value!

Don't wait to learn more about hosting your own HBS House Party! Read more here or email us for your party information today.

(Please indicate the date you would like to have your Party, the number of guests you plan to invite, your physical mailing address and telephone number.)

We will schedule your House Party and send invitations and catalogs for you to distribute to your guests.

*While supplies last. A comparable dollhouse will be chosen by HBS/miniatures.com if necessary.