Proper 1:12 scale deciduous trees

Selkie

I think I asked this before but I'm trying it out again.

I've been hunting for proper 1:12 scale trees either deciduous (evergreen if I can't find anything else).

What I'm really looking for is maple, oak, ash, birch, aspen, elm, etc. type trees in what I think is proper scale for 1:12 houses.

The biggest I can find are around 8-10 inches tall which would be 8-10 feet tall.

I found a couple super pathetic looking ones at 12 and 14".

In my RL, I see trees around houses at 20-30+ feet tall.

These 8" ones look silly when I place them by, say, the Garfield. Mature trees are just not that tiny.

I've combed the train landscaping sites and just not found anything like that.

I need a forest. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks.

Cut appropriate sized branches from real trees or shrubs and add your own greenery. I found several dwarfed trees like the one in the Heritage yard. I still have 3 or 4 of those I could ship to you if that would help.

Cut appropriate sized branches from real trees or shrubs and add your own greenery.

I have used real branches for fall and winter bare trees but not done real well at making the "leaves" or bushy areas look very summer/spring real at that size. What did you use for the greens?

They are hard to find and if you do, very expensive. I found a bare birch tree as part of the miniature pieces that are sold for Halloween and Christmas displays and put moss on it. It was only about 12 inches high though.