FREE magazines!

stefanib123

Someone may have posted this before, but I didn't know about it, so maybe others don't either.

Google books has TONS of free magazines to read on their site! Old and new! For example, right now I am reading Log Home Design magazine:

Log Home Design Magazine

TONS of ideas, pics,etc for my cabins I'm planning. I'm so excited, LOL!!! Especially for the older ones!

And this magazine is called "Early Homes", simply amazing! Will come in handy for lots of houses!

Early Homes magazine

Make sure you click the "all issues" thing on the left to see the other issues, too. There's about 10 or so for that one.

Here's some of their magazines(maybe all,not sure)

List of Magazines

For some reason, on their homepage, I can not find a link to just "magazines" and their search feature is horrible. I had to google to get that link with the magazines. If anyone can find it from their site, please let me know, LOL!

You can't download directly from there, looks like, but I did find this:

Program to download magazines/books

It has a simple software to download them and tells you how to download them, I've not tried it yet, but am downloading it now, so I'll let you know if it works.

A few more magazines that I've found so far:

Arts and Crafts Homes

American Woodworker

Old House Interiors

Timber Home Living magazine

New Old House

Not really mini related, but very cool, LOL!Although, it COULD be used for inspiration such as hairstyles, clothing ect. Life magazine from 1972 on and Spin from the 80's!

Life magazine

Spin magazine from the 80's

Since its hard to find a complete list of what they have, can you suggest some that would be good for mini work, inspriration, etc?

Ok, that program works!! Awesome, now I can download them to read when I'm offline and also on my Sony Reader and my other ereader! I like having stuff on them while I'm working on my dollhouses, I can prop it up and keep a picture, etc. up while I work! Just make sure to follow the directions EXACTLY, and each magazine, book,etc has to be in "full view", make sure you click that before you copy the URL.