Looking for a dollhouse

stefanib123

I hope its ok to post this here, if not, someone please let me know. I am currently working on my first dollhouse ever, and I've fallen in love and want another, LOL!

The problem is, I can never find any for sale/giveaway thats anywhere close to me and I just can't afford to buy one new. I live out in the boondocks in Eastern Ky, and am 2-3 hours from a Hobby Lobby or anything like that. I love living here, but it can be inconvienent.

So, if anyone is anywhere close to me with any dollhouse, in any condition, to give away or sell cheap, please pm me. Or if you have a kit or something that is shippable for a reasonable price.

I have been a scrapbooker for many years and quilter, and have lots of things like that to trade, also. I have a couple of Cricut cartridges, too, if anyone has a Cricut machine, that I can trade. I am also into photography and have a couple of Canon lenses, that I could trade.

I have about 30 old Reader'd Digest magazines, from the 40's and 50's, I think I have some from 1938 also. And lastly, LOL, I have TONS of postage stamps. Old new, from many,many different countries. These work great as photos, I can trade these in bunches of 100 or 1000 or however you want. I can trade a LOT of these for very little, I've got literally thousands and thousands, I've collected stamps for years.

I need everything,really, LOL. So, if anyone also has furniture, supplies, etc that they would like to trade/give away/ sell cheap, please pm me!