Tinkered with siding Fixed Dilemma

heidiiiii

After trying and trying and hating the results of my attempts to get the eaves sided (looked like something the dog left on the carpet..literally) I looked up at my house the other day and noticed something. On our eaves in front and back of the house they used shingle type siding for the second floor siding. So that is what i am going to do. I am going to use the extra roofing shingles and do the same thing! After I am done i will post pictures.

Cant get into it much this morning...I got an emergency appt at dentist..cracked filling!

Doogster.. I think it was you who said you would like the molded plastic siding sheets that I had that came with my house. If it was you (or someone else) and you are still interested, pm me your address and I will mail them to you.

Now question. I can mail them out in the box my dollhouse came in or I can try to roll them and fit them in a tube or if you dont mind them being cut I can get in smaller box. Which would you prefer? and If I cut them, is there a size you want them to be in?